Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spanish Translation
StuffPlug Forums > Main > Translation
The real Dung3onMast3r
I made a Spanish (Spain) translation and I just want to share it with anyone who wants it. The splng file is attached to this post.
Sorayna
Ok...cool....I like it..
CaNaRiTo
QUOTE(The real Dung3onMast3r @ Mar 6 2007, 11:55 AM) *

I made a Spanish (Spain) translation and I just want to share it with anyone who wants it. The splng file is attached to this post.

EYYYY muchas gracias tio está genial ;-)
"YEAHHH very thanks guy it´s cool ;-)"
toulouzin31
Hola !

Soy Francés y entiendo màs el español que el Inglés ^^ tongue.gif

No es possible que hace una Idioma francesa rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Aki_toy
pero no está 100% en español. laugh.gif

Saludos
The real Dung3onMast3r
I have updated the Spanish translation to make it work with StuffPlug 3.5. You can download the new version through the link below.

Ya he actualizado la traducción a Español para que funcione con StuffPlug 3.5. Para descargarla, usad el enlace de aquí abajo.

Click to view attachment
Aki_toy
este si que funciona bien. Gracias
bugmenot
QUOTE(The real Dung3onMast3r @ Jan 28 2008, 05:51 PM) *

I have updated the Spanish translation to make it work with StuffPlug 3.5. You can download the new version through the link below.

Ya he actualizado la traducción a Español para que funcione con StuffPlug 3.5. Para descargarla, usad el enlace de aquí abajo.

Click to view attachment

Muchas gracias lo estaba buscando y en español. smile.gif
kgv
QUOTE(The real Dung3onMast3r @ Jan 28 2008, 12:21 PM) *

Click to view attachment

y como se usa? por que no se como añadirlo a mi sp
Kangie
Please speak english here so everyone can understand, if you want to speak spanish, theres is a spanish language forum here: http://www.stuffplug.com/forum/index.php?showforum=22
dieeego
Gracias!!! rolleyes.gif
metalpotato
QUOTE(The real Dung3onMast3r @ Jan 28 2008, 06:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Si necesitas ayuda, dimelo wink.gif

If you need help, tell me wink.gif
Translation
I want to have it! Can I have a share?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.