IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Suggestions Forum Rules

Read this BEFORE posting!

1. Do not suggest Open/Closed Conversation notifiers. They have been permanently removed.
For more information please see the StuffPlug Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) list.

If you fail to follow the rules, your thread/post can and probably will be either closed or just deleted. If you continue to break the rules, you will disciplined accordingly.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sp Timestamp = Teh Pwn, The story about why I use Stuffplug.
Bob123
post Mar 19 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 4,075

Probably the only reason I'm using Stuffplug (I'm not much into tweaking software) is the ability to add a custom timestamp. With SP's timestamp, it becomes like this:

(14:32:50) Bob123 says:
Look at my timestamp!

(14:32:52) Bob123 says:
I wrote this sentence in two seconds!

With the built-in timestamp for Messenger (which they haven't even fixed for the 2009 version), it becomes like this:

Bob123 says (14:32):
Look at my timestamp!

Bob123 says (14:32):
I wrote this sentence in... Oh screw that, I cannot even see it. And there's a parenthesis connected to a colon, which looks horrible if not intendend as a smiley.

That is why Stuffplug should be continued - at least the custom timestamp feature, which is obligatory. I can't come up with anything worse than wondering how many seconds between two sentences and having to close the window so that the message log can get updated, then see the message log.

This post has been edited by Bob123: Mar 19 2009, 10:45 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:13 AM