IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Suggestions Forum Rules

Read this BEFORE posting!

1. Do not suggest Open/Closed Conversation notifiers. They have been permanently removed.
For more information please see the StuffPlug Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) list.

If you fail to follow the rules, your thread/post can and probably will be either closed or just deleted. If you continue to break the rules, you will disciplined accordingly.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Most Important Thing From Stuffplug, All I Would Need.
PanzerIV
post Feb 8 2009, 07:29 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 3,850

I saw the post saying TB would have to rewrite the whole code for WLM 9 so now Stuffplug is pretty much dead but he's collecting suggestions to see what people would like to see for a light program. Well as for me, the only thing I absolutely need is something to "remove" the character limit. Finaly after a few months, MSN Plus made the version v4.80 which is now compatible with the 2009 version so I'm not able to post 1100 caracters instead of the ridiculous 400 from default value... but why the hell did this idiot only chose 1100 for the value if he got to change it?!? If I could change it I wouldn't set it 2,75x higher but at least 5x higher because I know I will still be limited with 1100, but at least more like "sometimes" instead of "absolutely all the time" that I write a message to somebody. mellow.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aardvark
post Feb 9 2009, 03:00 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

You cannot "remove" the character limit. Patchou set it at 1100 because that is a reasonable amount to be required without needing to spam people (more or less, paraphrasing).TB put it up to the maximum possible, that is 5000.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:18 AM