Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Do I Save Dynamic Avatar?
Lost Soul
post Dec 4 2008, 01:09 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 3,820

I've downloaded PlugStuff 3 and it seems completely useless. I've tried clicking on Dynamic Display or whatever and nothing comes up, and the same for the 3 other links.

One of my contacts has a dynamic avatar and I've been looking for it for awhile and I can't find it. I really like it. It is really frustrating. mad.gif

This post has been edited by Lost Soul: Dec 4 2008, 01:10 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aardvark
post Dec 4 2008, 08:40 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

QUOTE(Lost Soul @ Dec 4 2008, 12:09 PM) *

It is really frustrating.

So is your constant changing of fonts tongue.gif. If the dynamic display picture does not appear in the list then perhaps them changing it to something else, then changing it back again will allow you to steal it. Perhaps this particular brand of dynamic display picture can't be stolen. I've had many cases in the past where I cannot steal all dynamic display pictures, so perhaps this feature is not perfect.

PlugStuff 3 and it seems completely useless.

I'm sure it is. StuffPlug 3 on the otherhand is a marvel of a program.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheSteve
post Dec 8 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 723

StuffPlug 3 will only start stealing DDPs and winks after installation. When some one sends a wink or changes a DDP, it will send a "password" for the animation. After messenger verifies that the password matches the animates, it deletes the password so that it makes it harder to steal the content. After the file has been sent once, it doesn't generally re-send the password because it already knows the file matches.

What you can try doing is this:
Go to start -> run -> type in:
%temp%\MessengerCache

There should be a bunch of files here. Delete them. These are the cached data files for winks and DDPs and such. If these are gone, messenger should be forced to re-download the file from your buddy making it available in the content stealer.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:14 AM