IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Suggestions Forum Rules

Read this BEFORE posting!

1. Do not suggest Open/Closed Conversation notifiers. They have been permanently removed.
For more information please see the StuffPlug Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) list.

If you fail to follow the rules, your thread/post can and probably will be either closed or just deleted. If you continue to break the rules, you will disciplined accordingly.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> More Ink Colours, I hope this is possible :D
Underseas
post Oct 28 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 3,760

Hi there, here is my first of probably few posts.

I have been using the ink feature with msn for the last few days now, drawing some little pictures etc. My idea is, to have more colours available for ink, currently there are 16 colours, none of which are particularly great for drawing anything good.

Here's an image of the current colours.

IPB Image

And here's something like what I hope you can create.

IPB Image

Please excuse the randomness of the colours, I used the vista paint defaults.

I fully understand if this is too much or impossible. But I do hope it is possible.

Under the advanced menu would be the possibility to choose which colours are displayed there. Again, it's understandable if this isn't possible.

Another little idea - to copy and paste existing images into the ink panel, and to draw over it (imagine copy and paste a picture of your friend, then using the brush tool to scribble an afro on it.)

Thanks for Stuffplug, it's a great add-on.

~ Underseas
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
EaglesNestOne
post Oct 30 2008, 02:09 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Beta testers
Member No.: 1,609

First of all. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!
Your post is one of the few that you can understand by reading the first time! (no offense to anyone). This would be a good idea and I like your conception screens biggrin.gif. I'm not too sure if it would be possible but a good idea all the same.

QUOTE(Underseas @ Oct 29 2008, 07:02 AM) *

Another little idea - to copy and paste existing images into the ink panel, and to draw over it (imagine copy and paste a picture of your friend, then using the brush tool to scribble an afro on it.)

Unfortunately, this is impossible, as described in an earlier thread, there is no open source program that can convert a Bitmap image into a Vector image.

--------------------
MWAMHAHAHAAAAA TEH THREAD KILLER :d
EaglesNestOne
+Quote Post
Underseas
post Oct 30 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #3

Group: New Members
Member No.: 3,760

Thanks for the welcome, few forums I join bother to say welcome.

It's a shame the copy and paste idea isn't possible, but it's not a life or death situation so that's cool...

I hope the idea is possible, it would be nice to sketch stuff with realistic colours. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 08:35 PM